This is the best capo design I’ve seen in quite a while. And… it is priced about 1/2 the cost of most handmade ‘stirrup and bale’ capos.
It’s design keeps your instrument more in tune after capo’ing.
Here are the features:
– Top bale easily snaps into place across the top with elegant spring-loaded clasp.
– Thumbscrew adjuster has number system to let you adjust and stay closer in tune.
– Inner rubber side bumpers prevent lacquer damage.
– Lightweight yet strong construction.
– Squared hard rubber sleeve means more accurate placement.
Banjo model fits frets 1-4 easily.
* Choose between Flat Fingerboard model or Radiused Fingerboard model.
Guitar models are all slightly radiused.
Guitar capo fits most guitar necks, but not the wider “Vintage” necks.
“Wide” Guitar Capo version fits guitars with wider, vintage style neck profiles.
*The Banjo capos will fit a Mandolin neck.
* Ukulele model available – call us…